Homework No. 3
The number of your particular task is the value of the
Write a complete program with at least one example in main function.
(0) [P-9.3] Extend class
shown in Code Fragmant 9.3 through 9.5 to support the functions of
the orderd dictionary ADT, listed in Section 8.3.1.
(1) [P-9.5] Implement a class RestructableNodeBinaryTree that supports the
functions of the binary tree ADT, plus a function restructure() for
performing a rotation operation. This class is a component of the
implementation of an AVL tree given in Section 9.2.2.
(2) [P-9-7] Implement the functions of the ordered dictionary ADT
using AVL tree.
(3) [P-9.9] Write a C++ class that implements all the functions of
an ordered dictionary given in Chapter 8 using (2,4) tree.
(4) [P-9.10a] Write a C++ class that can take any
red-black tree and convert it into its corresponding (2,4) tree.
(5) [P-9.10b] Write a C++ class that can take
any (2,4) tree and convert it into its
corresponding red-black tree.
(6) [P-9-11] Write a C++ class that implements all the
functions of a dictionary given in Chapter 8 by means of red-black