Homework No. 3
The number of your particular task is the value of the
Write a complete program with at least one example in main function.
(0) [P-9.3] Extend class BinarySearchTree, shown in Code
Fragmant 9.3 through 9.5 to support the functions of the orderd
dictionary ADT, listed in Section 8.3.1.
(1) [P-9.5] Implement a class RestructableNedeBinaryTree
that supports the functions of the binary tree ADT, plus a function restructure() for performing a
rotation operation. This class is a component of the implementation of
an AVL tree given in Section 9.2.2.
(2) [P-9-7] Implement the functions of the ordered dictionary ADT using
(3) [P-9.9] Write a C++ class that implements all the functions of an
ordered dictionary given in Chapter 8 using (2,4) tree.
(4) [P-9-11] Write a C++ class that implements all the
functions of a dictionary given in Chapter 8 by means of red-black tree.